Community InformationSolano County, CA
- Kaiser Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
- Prime Career College
- Solano Park Hospital
- Sutter Fairfield Surgery Center
- Sutter Regional Medical Foundation
- Sutter Solano Cancer Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center Inc
- Sutter Solano Medical Center For more than 100 years, Sutter Solano Medical Center has been committed to the community by providing emergency care, delivering babies and serving others in their time of need
- NorthBay Healthcare As our community's only civilian hospitals, NorthBay Healthcare is dedicated to helping upper Solano County be healthy
- Benicia Herald
- Solano Direct
- Daily Republic newspaper and classifieds from the Bay Area to Northern California.
- Independent Voice
- The Reporter is a daily newspaper serving Vacaville and the northern Solano County area since 1883. We provide news coverage in Vacaville, Fairfield, Dixon, Winters and the surrounding area.
- Vallejo Times-Herald daily newspaper serving Solano and Napa Counties.
- Rush Ranch Nature Center
- Grizzly Island Wildlife Area Primary objectives of this wildlife area are to maintain and enhance the habitat for fish and wildlife, to alleviate crop depredation by waterfowl, and to provide public recreation.
- Benicia State Recreation Area
- Lake Solano Park Lake Solano Park is located at the base of coastal foothills west of the town of Winters and offers an array of recreational opportunities
- Glen Cove Waterfront Park
- California Law Enforcement Association CLEA is a non-political, non-profit benefit association committed to offering the best benefits available to California peace officers.
- Dixon Law Enforcement
- Office of the Attorney General, State California The Attorney General represents the people of California in civil and criminal matters before trial, appellate and the supreme courts of California and the United States.
- Fairfield Police Department
- California Law Enforcement Agencies
- Suisun Law Enforcement
- Vacaville Law Enforcement
- Solano County Library
- Solano College Library serves the educational and research needs of SCC students and of the community at large. The library provides access to over one million books and media via SNAP (Solano, Napa, and Partners), the regional online catalog, and over 4500 periodical titles via electronic full-text, document delivery, and in house collections.
- Dixon Public Library
- Benicia Public Library is open 7 days a week, and includes an art gallery, a Literacy Program, and a Friends of the Library group as well as diverse volunteer opportunities.
- Amtrak California Train Service: Routes, Fares & Tickets, Stations
- Nut Tree Airport The mission of the Nut Tree Airport is to provide a safe, convenient, well-maintained facility for general aviation and business aviation use.
- Rio Vista Airport
- Rio Vista Delta Breeze the City of Rio Vista's regional transit system
- Solano Express
- Solano Transportation Authority
- The Capitol Corridor Service is an intercity passenger train system that provides a convenient alternative to traveling along the congested I-80, I-680 and I-880 freeways by operating fast, reliable and affordable intercity rail service to 16 stations in 8 Northern California counties: Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, San Francisco, and Santa Clara, a 170-mile rail corridor.
- Vacaville City Coach is ready to serve your Public Transit Needs by providing safe and reliable transportation along with our friendly bus operators.
- Vacaville Muesum The Vacaville Museum, a Center for Solano County History, is the only institution whose mission includes cultural and historical preservation for all of Solano County.
- Western Railway Museum The mission of the Bay Area Electric Railroad Association is to preserve the regional heritage of electric railway transportation as a living resource for the benefit of present and future generations.
- Six Flags Marine World combination wildlife park, oceanarium and theme park.
- Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum preserves and exhibits the diverse and exciting history of the City of Vallejo and the former U.S. Naval Shipyard at Mare Island.
- Fetterly Gallery
- Fairfield Center for Creative Arts The Fairfield Center for Creative Arts (FCCA) is a fabulous place to stage your special event, meeting, seminar or convention!
- Vallejo Music Theatre Live performing arts embodies the heart, soul and spirit of a community and enriches our lives.
- Vacaville Performing Arts Theatre is a beautiful and acoustically superior setting where each person in the intimate 500 seat house is close enough to actually feel a part of the performance
- Wooden Valley Winery Our tasting room offers free samples of our varietals and blends, served at the bar built from the giant redwood casks that once were used in the winery to ferment the harvest.
- 1125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard Operating Company, Llc
- 5th Ave Health Care Center
- Interactive Medical Specialist
- Marin Convalescent & Rehabilitation Hospital
- Northern California Presbyterian Homes And Services, Inc
- Novato Community Hosp Billing
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Terra Urgent Care
- Marin County Department of Health and Human Services The mission of the Marin County Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) is to promote and protect the health, well being, self-sufficiency and safety of all people of Marin. The Department of Health and Human Services (H&HS) provides a full range of public health and human services programs for the citizens of Marin County.
- Marin General Hospital Marin General Hospital opened in May 1952 in Greenbrae, CA, and is the largest acute care hospital in Marin County and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. MGH provides primary and secondary levels of care in addition to the Marin Cancer Institute and the Marin Heart Institute
- American Medical Response (AMR) AMR serves more communities and customers than any other private ambulance service provider in the nation. But more importantly, AMR's employees serve their local communities on a personal basis, as part of the community where they live and work. As medical professionals and as neighbors, your needs are our concerns.
- Kaiser Hospital San Rafael (KSR)
- Novato Community Hospital (NCH) Healing Healthcare is our commitment to provide behavioral standards and an environment to meet our mission, value and vision. Patients score our staff particularly high on Healing Healthcare attributes: the warmth and caring shown to patients and their families, our sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of patients and their families, and our inclusion of patients and families in care decisions. Our Healing Healthcare philosophy was adopted in 1994 and continues today through ongoing staff education and performance evaluations.
- China Camp State Park
- Tomales Bay State Park
- Marin CountyDivision of Parks & Landscape Services Bastrop State Park is 3503.7 total acres (land acreage, 3493; water acreage, 10); approximately 30 miles southeast of Austin in Bastrop County. It is the site of the famous "Lost Pines," an isolated timbered region of loblolly pine and hardwoods. The park was acquired by deeds from the city of Bastrop and private owners from 1933 to 1935; the park opened in 1937. Additional acreage was acquired in 1979.
- Angel Island (State Park) A brief ferry trip from San Francisco, Tiburon, Vallejo, or Oakland/Alameda, this former Civil War camp preserves many of its wooden army buildings. It was next a jumping-off point for soldiers returning from the World War II Pacific campaigns and later home to a Nike missile base. The island offers campsites, biking and hiking trails, bike rentals and sea kayak tours with breathtaking views.
- China Camp (State Park) Site of the Bay Area's last Chinese shrimpfishing village-dating to the 1880s-this park offers 30 developed walk-in campsites. But most come to watch the multitudes of birds, hike, swim, fish, boat, or windsurf.
- Marconi Conference Center (State Historic Park) has a rich human history that dates back hundreds of years. From the pre-historic villages of the Coastal Miwok to the farming communities of today, the Tomales Bay ecosystem has supported the livelihoods of thousands of people.
- Mount Tamalpais (State Park) This park's twisting road to the 2,571-foot summit is a paradise for hikers and bicyclists. It has 16 developed walk-in campsites, and 10 rustic cabins perch on a bluff overlooking the Pacific. Accessible picnicking and cabin; annual Mountain Play. (415) 388-2070
- Olompali (State Historic Park) This park was the site of the largest Coast Miwok villages. The discovery of a 16th-century English coin suggests possible contact with Sir Francis Drake. Day use only. Accessible picnicking. (415) 892-3383
- Samuel P. Taylor (State Park) Enjoy open hillsides with hiking, mountain biking, and equestrian trails, creeks, canyons, and thriving redwoods. Some accessible campsites, 2 group camps, an equestrian camp, accessible picnic area and trail. (415) 488-9897
- Tomales Bay (State Park) is a 6800 acre estuary located on the central California coast approximately 40 miles northwest of San Francisco. It is twelve miles long and relatively shallow, occupying the seaward end of a rift valley created by the San Andreas fault.
- Auditor-Controller The mission of the Auditor-Controller is Office is to serve the Marin County community by providing excellent and responsive fiscal leadership, advocating financial integrity and accountability in county government through the monitoring and reporting of financial performance, promoting economy and efficiency, safeguarding public funds, and fulfilling the many legal mandates of the office.
- County Clerk
- Marin County District Attorney The Marin District Attorney has taken aggressive steps to address the issues facing the expanding senior Marin population.
- Marin County Sheriff's Office
- Marin County Fire department
- Treasurer-Tax Collector is an elected position. The mandate of the office is to receive, safeguard, and invest County, Schools, and Special District funds, to collect taxes and revenues, and to probate estates for County residents when required as public administrator.
- SMART (Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit Rail District)
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Marin County Airport at Gnoss Field The Marin County Airport is staffed and maintained by the County's Public Works Department (DPW) for the benefit of the flying public. With a 3300' lighted runway, parallel-lighted taxiway and GPS approach Gnoss is ready to serve the needs of the community 24 hrs/day. The airport is attended days and night security is on duty all nights. Gnoss Field CTAF is 123.075 mhz. Fuel is offered by concession (EMC Petroleum) in both 100LL and Jet A grades.
- (BGF) Blue and Gold Fleet Blue & Gold Fleet is the Bay Area's largest provider of ferry and water excursion services.
- GGT (Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District) Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- Marin County Free Library Marin County Free Library
- Belvedere-Tiburon Library Combines the innovations and technical advances of today with the warmth and accessibility of the best of traditional community centered libraries.
- Larkspur Public Library The newest MARINet member library, online December 3, 2001. We are a cozy library with historic charm and friendly service dedicated to enriching the lives of all who use it.
- Mill Valley Public Library Providing the opportunity for knowledge and personal enrichment; a variety of materials and resources reflecting the needs of the community; and encourages children to read.
- San Anselmo Library This newly renovated Carnegie Library has preserved the small-town, friendly feeling it's had since it was built in 1915.
- San Rafael Public Library A user-friendly library with historic roots in the community.
- Art Works Downtown, Inc.
- Elly Simmons Elly paints her love and exuberance towards life. She paints not only what brings her happiness, but also what moves her to sorrow or to anger. She paints to protest injustice, but also to celebrate the beauty of existence.
- Ross Valley Winery Grape juice, passion and alchemy distinguish the fine winemaking at Ross Valley Winery.
- Golden Gate Opera Golden Gate Opera provides professional, inspiring opera performances for opera enthusiasts, families and children in a variety of settings, as well as numerous outreach programs focusing on broadening area students' fine-arts experiences and inspiring at risk youth.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Napa State Hospital
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Veterans Home of California-Holderman Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Find information and quotes on affordable health insurance for Medicare, families, individuals, and groups.
- Napa County Medical Society Over 100 years of medical excellence !
- Queen of the Valley Hospital For close to 50 years, Queen of the Valley Medical Center has been the premiere medical facility in the Napa Valley. Our long history of providing high quality and caring service is founded on four core values:
- St. Helena Hospital Located two miles north of the town of St. Helena in the Napa Valley, St. Helena Hospital is a 181-bed full-service community hospital offering the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical and diagnostic services. It serves as a regional center for cardiac services, outpatient surgery, obstetrics, occupational medicine, pain rehabilitation, plastic and reconstructive surgery, sleep diagnostics and home care services. A comprehensive range of acute care, behavioral health and wellness programs draws patients from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
- The Heart & Health Center When your goal is happy, healthytomorrows&.start with our heart and health care today
- Real Estate Reader
- Us Regional News
- American Canyon Eagle Local newspaper for American Canyon California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Cronicas Napa, CA Hispanic community newspaper in Spanish
- Lake Berryessa News Welcome to The Lake Berryessa e-News!
- Napa Valley Register Daily newspaper web site serving Napa Valley with news, sports, entertainment, weather and classified ads.
- St. Helena Star Local newspaper for St Helena California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Weekly Calistogan Local newspaper for Calistoga California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Skyline Wilderness Park
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park The park is the site of a water-powered grist mill that was built in 1846. It was once the center of social activity as Napa Valley settlers gathered to have their corn and wheat ground into meal or flour.
- Bothe Napa Valley State Park This state park, located on 2,000 acres, has lots to offer. 50 camp sites, outdoor swimming, picnic sites, hiking and biking trails, and more. Day use is $5 per vehicle, camping is $15 weekdays, $16 on weekends.
- Lake Berryesssa Lake Berryessa is located just 45 minutes from downtown Napa. One of the largest man-made lakes in California, with 168 miles of shoreline, water skiing, fishing, and camping are the favorite activities at the lake, with a number of resorts and public access locations to choose from.
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park More serious hiking here on 5,000 acres. Climb to the top of Mount St. Helena. It's rustic, limited parking, no water, no restrooms. But the views make it worth the trip! Best time to visit is spring and fall as it can be very hot in the summer. No entrance fees.
- Sonoma Historic Park Sonoma State Historic Park is in the center of the charming old town of Sonoma, surrounded by shops, and nearby wineries. In the center of a large, tree-covered park is the old city hall. The historic buildings of the state park border the city park with its picnic tables and benches which invite visitors to rest and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California.
- Emergency Services The Napa County Office of Emergency Services (OES) works with County departments, state agencies, and community groups to handle major disasters that affect County residents. In the event of a disaster, an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is setup and staffed with trained professionals who coordinate all communications, logistics, resources, and recovery programs.
- Napa County Sheriff Welcome to the Napa Sheriff's Online Office. The Napa Sheriff's Office is pleased to make this website available to the users of the Internet. We hope that this website is user friendly as well as a valuable law enforcement resource. During the construction of this website, Sheriff Douglas Koford deterred the design team from creating an on-line crime reporting system. Sheriff Koford believes it is necessary to make personal contact with all County residents who are victims of crime.
- Napa Superior Court It is the mission of the Napa Superior Court to render fair and equal justice; to inspire trust and confidence in the legal system; and to serve the public with courtesy and efficiency.
- Napa City - County Library Welcome to the Napa City-County Library.Our goal is for your visits to the library to be pleasant and successful. We are dedicated to helping you make use of the full range of resources, services and programs that we have to offer.
- Napa Valley Genealogy Library The library building was purchased and paid for via fund raising, gifts, and donations -- quite a testimony to the term volunteer! The library serves as our centerpiece, providing a unique research facility for our members and the public.
- Napa Valley Wine Library "The purpose of this organization shall be to maintain an association of persons interested in books and other documents relating to wine and to the history of wine, to acquire funds for the Napa Valley Wine Library, and to encourage, support and maintain such activities as the board of directors may from time to time deem appropriate to preserve and disseminate information regarding viticulture, enology and wine lore, particularly as it pertains to the Napa Valley."
- St. Helena Public Library The heritage of the St. Helena Public Library is distinguished by one hundred twenty-seven years of strong local commitment to service.
- NDT (Napa Downtown Trolley) Transit Agency
- NVCC (Napa Valley Commute Club) Solano and Napa counties are special places, with an inviting mix of rural and suburban lifestyles and easy access to nearby urban amenities. They are conveniently located between two of Californias most dynamic metropolitan regions San Francisco and Sacramento.
- The Napa County Transportation and Planning Agency The Napa County Transportation & Planning Agency (NCTPA) was formed in 1998 as a joint effort by the cities of American Canyon, Calistoga, Napa, St. Helena, the town of Yountville and the County of Napa. The NCTPA serves as the countywide transportation planning agency.
- VINE The VINE, the region's fixed-route bus system, provides safe, affordable and accessible transportation for all residents and visitors in Napa Valley. With its community shuttles, it's easy to enjoy the best of what Napa Valley has to offer.
- Clos Pegase Collection Just down the road from the town of Calistoga, there is a crossroads. It's the intersection of wine and art. And at that crossroads, you'll find something rare and remarkable: balance.
- Dreamweavers Theatre Dreamweavers Troupe, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the arts and the joy of performance to the wonderful Napa Valley community. Our mission is to entertain, enlighten and enhance the lives of community members by offering the opportunity to view and participate in theatrical productions.
- Hess Collection The Hess Collection was founded by Swiss entrepreneur Donald Hess, who first purchased vineyards on Mount Veeder in 1978.
- Napa County Historical Society The Napa County Historical Society is a research, archival and educational organization dedicated to the discovery, preservation and presentation of the people and history of Napa County, and its place in California History.
- Napa Valley Museum The Napa Valley Museum is dedicated to promoting the cultural and environmental heritage of the Napa Valley.
- Napa Valley Opera House The Napa Valley Opera House enriches the cultural experience of a diverse communityoffering istinctive performing arts and preserving a unique historic theater.
- Napa Valley Symphony Assn. The Napa Valley Symphony (NVS) was found in 1933 by Luigi Catalano, director of the Napa Conservatory of Music, as a means for students and volunteer musicans to provide symphonic music to the community.
- Rivers Edge Kayak and Canoe Trips Take the most scenic and remote variety of trips available on the Russian RiverGUARANTEED!
- Sharpsteen Museum Assn. The Sharpsteen Museum's permanent exhibits are designed to present the history of the upper Napa Valley from its pre-history to post World War I with an emphasis on people and changes brought by the period of U.S. emigration and development.
- Doctors Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Richmond
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- Medical Center For Birds
- Ujima East Intensive Day Treatment Program
- Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Health Services is a comprehensive county health system that meets the needs of county residents in a variety of ways
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility.
- Doctor's Medical Center Doctors Medical Center offers a full range of health services, including a regional burn and wound care center, cancer treatment, a well known cardiac center and obstetrics
- John Muir Medical Center Mission: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve with quality and compassion.
- Kaiser Medical Services
- Richmond Health Center Provides routine and preventive health care service focusing on the whole person. Special family practice clinics have been established for some non-English speaking patients: Asian, Lao, Afghani, Vietnamese, Russian.
- San Ramon Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community with compassion, pride and excellence and by promoting a healthy community
- Contra Costa News Register
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Sentinel Newspapers Inc.
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Tradeline Inc
- Antioch Press
- Bay Point Press
- Imperial Valley Press Online
- Lamorinda Weekly Lamorinda Weekly is a weekly community newspaper for Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda
- Oakley Press
- The Clayton Pioneer We cover the news of Clayton (most of it, anyway). We tell you what happened on the streets, at City Hall, in the churches and the schools. We tell you about the local weddings (who wore what and where the party was), about who got engaged and who celebrated an anniversary. We tell you who was born and who died.
- The Channel Richmond, the electronic version of The West Richmond Channel, a bimonthly newspaper.
- El Cerrito Wire frequently updated local news and information run by local residents.
- North Bay Business Journal
- Rossmoor News The Rossmoor News is a weekly newspaper that is carrier-delivered to every home in Rossmoor-a senior community located in Walnut Creek, California
- The Sentinel Serving Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, San Ramon
- Community & Recreation Svc
- Mt Diablo State Park
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Briones Regional Park With its rolling, grassy hills and secluded, shady canyons, Briones is a secret wilderness surrounded by the towns of central Contra Costa County. Although the park is close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, there are peaks within it from which you can see only park and watershed lands for miles in every direction.
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park Diablo Foothills is an imposing gateway to the beautiful parklands of Mt Diablo State Park and Walnut Creek Open Space. The Foothills 1,060 acres are valued for their striking geologic formations, their sweeping panoramas of the San Francisco Bay Region and the rural quality of the adjacent rolling grasslands.
- East Bay Regional Park District East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is a system of beautiful public parks and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The system encompasses 1,745 square miles on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Harland Hand Memorial Garden
- John Muir National Historic Site The Site preserves the 14 room mansion where the naturalist John Muir lived from 1890 to his death in 1914
- Mount Diablo State Park Mount Diablo State Park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ruth Bancroft Garden Preserving an exceptional example of American garden design, The Ruth Bancroft Garden demonstrates the beauty and excitement possible in a water-conserving landscape
- Contra Costa County Administrator's Office The County Administrator's mission is to work with the Board of Supervisors, Department Heads and other agencies to provide the highest level of services, using available resources, to the people of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Fire Protection District The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a well-equipped, full-service fire agency. The District ranks among the fourteen largest metropolitan fire agencies in the state. We provide fire and emergency medical services to nine cities and the unincorporated areas, serving a population of 600,000 across a 304 square-mile area with 30 fire stations. We also provide full service to business and industry, including several petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Office of the Sheriff Contra Costa County Honor, Courage, Commitment, Leadership and Teamwork shall be the core values employed as we serve the citizens of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court Contra Costa County Our goal is to provide information that will make it easier for you to handle your court case, whether you have a lawyer or not
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Contra Costa Transportation Authority is a public agency formed by Contra Costa voters in 1988 to manage the county's transportation sales tax program and to do countywide transportation planning
- Bay Area Transit Information Your Bay Area travel guide
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Tri Delta Transit Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (Tri Delta Transit) provides over 2,500,000 trips each year to a population of nearly 230,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District is the third-largest public bus system in California, serving 13 cities and adjacent unincorporated areas in Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Contra Costa County Airports
- Valley Limousine and Sedan Service Serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Contra Costa Ballet
- Contra Costa Civic Theatre El Cerrito, non-profit community theater providing both affordable, high quality entertainment to residents throughout the East Bay, and training in live performing arts for children and adults
- Contra Costa Musical Theatre
- Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts Walnut Creek. Home to Center REPertory, a resident professional theatre company. Includes calendar of events
- Diablo Light Opera Company non-profit community theater emphasizing on modern and classic operetta (Walnut Creek)
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Willows Theatre Company tickets for current and upcoming productions. Information about the Willows Conservatory (Concord)
- Lamplighters Music Theatre Walnut Creek. Presents musicals and Gilbert & Sullivan operettas
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony Walnut Creek, includes schedule, contact information, and history
- Blue Devils Concord, Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lafayette Summer Music Workshop Lafayette, providing an intimate environment for middle and high school sutdents to learn and play jazz
- Martinez Museum Cyber visit to Martinez History Museum
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum Wildlife rehabilitation and educational center that focuses on native California wildlife and natural history
- Brenden Theatre Corporation This website will provide you with show times, directions, movie synopsis, pictures of our theatre locations and latest special events
| Contact info
Vanessa Nelson & Elvira Ashmun
CA DRE License
8328 Bennington Court, Vallejo, CA 94591